10 hours (approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Combine monkeys, markets, and magnificent views on this unforgettable full-day tour of some of the highlights of Bali. Observe free-roaming grey macaques at the Ubud Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary; browse the handicrafts stalls at Ubud market; then marvel over Bali’s UNESCO-listed rice terraces. That’s not all: tuck into a delicious buffet lunch (included) in Kintamani, looking out over Mount Batur and Lake Batur; sample Kopi Luwak at a local coffee plantation and take part in a traditional water ceremony at Tirta Empul Temple.
- Full-day private tour of Ubud and Kintamani including hotel pick up
- Meet the monkeys at the Ubud Monkey Forest
- Admire views of the UNESCO-listed rice terraces, Lake Batur and Mount Batur
- Indulge in traditional Indonesian cuisine and Kopi Luwak coffee
- Experience a purification ceremony at Tirta Empul Temple
- Great value tour includes lunch and round-trip hotel transfers
- This private tour can be customized to your interests and ensures you’ll receive personalized attention from your guide
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
This private day trip to Ubud offers a more intimate experience than the typical group sightseeing trip.
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned car