- Make a sunrise ascent of Bali's Mount Batur during this private excursion
- Challenge yourself with a pre-dawn climb of this sacred peak
- Enjoy the spectacular views from the 5,600-foot (1,717-meter) summit of this active volcano
- Savor at breakfast of hot tea and eggs cooked with volcanic steam at the summit
- Soak tired muscles during a visit to a natural hot springs
- Private guide ensures personalized service and attention
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We include complimentary pick-up & drop-off at your hotel/apartment/villa. These areas include
Ubud, Sanur, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Canggu, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, and Uluwatu. Please let us know prior to the start of your tour.
- Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
- Port Benoa
What To Expect
Before starting the climb, listen to safety instructions and a brief orientation from your guide. When you’re ready begin the ascent of Mount Batur in the darkness of pre-dawn. Continue your climb towards the summit, arriving at the peak right around sunrise. The inspiring sight of the new day breaking over the clouds and the island below is sure to be spectacular.
Celebrate your adventure on top of Mount Batur by fueling up with an early-morning breakfast. Sip on tea to warm up while your guide prepares eggs using heat from the volcanic steam escaping from the crater. You have time to enjoy your breakfast and explore the volcano’s three different craters before returning back down.
On your way back from your Mount Batur adventure, stop at natural hot springs, to soak off the grime from your hike and soothe your aching muscles. You also have time to visit a local coffee plantation, where you can learn about the process behind Bali’s famous ‘Luwak Coffee’ produced by the digestive process of civets. Return back to your hotel in the early afternoon..
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Minimum age is 10 years
- Not recommended for participants with back problems, heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Please bring your hiking shoes, jacket, long pant, insect repellent, and camera
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hire Bali Driver
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience