- Full-day private tour of Bali’s beaches
- Visit Tanjung Benoa, Kuta, Nusa Dua, and Padang Padang beaches
- Take part in optional water sports such as snorkeling, jet skiing, fly boarding, and banana boating
- Watch the sunset over the cliff-top temple of Uluwatu Temple
- Tuck into a seafood barbecue dinner in Jimbaran Bay
- Great value tour includes hotel pick-up, entrance fees and round-trip transport
- This private tour can be customized to your interests and ensures you’ll receive personalized attention from your guide
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up Time from:
- Ubud Area : 9AM
- Kuta, Seminyak, Nusa Dua, Legian and Denpasar Area : 10AM
What To Expect
Continue to the white sand beach of Nusa Dua, where you can dive in to swim or snorkel (snorkels not provided) amid the crystal clear waters. Just a five-minute drive away is Tanjung Benoa Beach, where you can opt to take part in water sports (extra cost) including jet-skiing, fly-boarding, banana boat rides, diving, and snorkeling.
After a fun afternoon of swimming, sunbathing, and water sports, meet back up with your driver and head to Uluwatu Temple to watch the sunset. Make a short stop at Padang Padang Beach along the way – made famous as a filming location in Julia Roberts’ movie ‘Eat, Pray, Love’. Then, enjoy magnificent views of Uluwatu, perched high on the sea cliffs, as the sun sets over the coast. To add to the atmosphere, you’ll also get to enjoy a traditional Balinese dance show, performed in front of the temple.
Finally, continue to Jimbaran Bay to indulge in a delicious seafood barbecue dinner (own expense) at one of the romantic waterfront restaurants, before being dropped back to your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Abadi Bali Transport
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Private Tour: Beaches of Bali.
- "White Sand beach of Nusa Dua is more of a resort with a private beach so if not a resident you cannot enjoy much here." See review