10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Uncover Bali’s spiritual side on this private full-day tour of some of the island’s most magnificent temples. Visit the majestic Ulun Danu Temple, where you can row a boat around the serene lake and stroll through the botanical gardens. After a traditional Balinese lunch (optional), overlooking the Jatiluwih UNESCO-listed rice terraces, and journey to the Taman Ayun Royal Temple. Finally, arrive at the famous Tanah Lot Temple in time to watch the romantic Balinese sunset over the coast.
- Learn about Bali's unique spiritual side on a full-day tour
- Visit sacred temples and natural landscapes including Tanah Lot Temple
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
All entrance fees
Lunch (unless option selected)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We include complimentary pick-up & drop-off at your hotel/apartment/villa. These areas include
Ubud, Sanur, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Canggu, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, and Uluwatu. Please let us know prior to the start of your tour.
- Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
- Benoa Port
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Hire Bali Driver
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Bali Tour: Best of Bedugul and Tanah Lot Temple?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Bali Tour: Best of Bedugul and Tanah Lot Temple?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Bali Tour: Best of Bedugul and Tanah Lot Temple?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Product code: 11769P2
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSeminyakShore Excursions - BaliBus Tours - BaliPorts of Call Tours - BaliFull-day Tours - BaliShore Excursions - KutaBus Tours - KutaPorts of Call Tours - KutaFull-day Tours - KutaShore Excursions - JimbaranBus Tours - JimbaranPorts of Call Tours - JimbaranFull-day Tours - JimbaranCategory