12 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Nusa Penida, an island off the southwest coast of Bali, is one of the best places in the area to go snorkeling. This day trip is the easy way to experience the underwater world of Nusa Penida from Bali. Travel to the island by speedboat, to save time. You are taken to several bays, beaches, and caves around the island, to snorkel with colorful fish and other sea life, including manta rays. A set menu lunch, boat transfers, and snorkeling equipment are included.
- Hotel transfers from select areas of Bali island are included
- All admission tickets are included
- Snorkeling equipment is provided
- Refuel with a delicious lunch and refreshments at a local restaurant
Saved to wishlist!
Return Transfer Speedboat Ticket to Nusa Penida Island (sharing boat)
Snorkeling Equipment (Mask, Fins, Life Jacket)
Professional English Speaking Driver
Tax and Services
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Dress code is smart casual
- Please bring: sunscreen, camera and change of clothes
- Minimum age that allowed to do this activity is 6 years
- Maximum age that allowed to do this activity is 60 years
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Bali Sky Tour
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Nusa Penida Island Beach Tour With Snorkeling - Departure From Bali Island?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Nusa Penida Island Beach Tour With Snorkeling - Departure From Bali Island?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Nusa Penida Island Beach Tour With Snorkeling - Departure From Bali Island?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursAudio GuidesWater ToursPorts of Call ToursSnorkelingJet BoatingFull-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportSeminyakShore Excursions - BaliBus Tours - BaliAudio Guides - BaliWater Tours - BaliPorts of Call Tours - BaliSnorkeling - BaliJet Boating - BaliFull-day Tours - BaliShore Excursions - KutaBus Tours - KutaAudio Guides - KutaWater Tours - KutaPorts of Call Tours - KutaSnorkeling - KutaJet Boating - KutaFull-day Tours - KutaShore Excursions - JimbaranBus Tours - JimbaranAudio Guides - JimbaranWater Tours - JimbaranPorts of Call Tours - JimbaranSnorkeling - JimbaranJet Boating - JimbaranFull-day Tours - JimbaranCategory