12 hours (approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Set off around midnight for a pre-dawn guided trek up Mt Agung, Bali’s highest mountain. The active volcano, which towers 10,308 feet (3,142 meters) above sea level, holds great spiritual significance to the Balinese people. You’re driven by coach to Pasar Agung Temple, the starting point for your 4- to 5-hour ascent. On arrival near the summit, enjoy extraordinary views in all directions, most dramatically to the east where the sun rises above Mt Rinjani on Lombok. After breakfast and morning tea, make the approx. 3.5-hour trek down.
- Pre-dawn Bali hiking tour on Mt Agung
- Ascend 5,905 feet (1,800 meters) toward the summit and see the sunrise
- Enjoy breakfast, snacks and morning tea
- Round-trip hotel transport by air-conditioned coach
- Small-group tour ensures personalized attention from a local guide
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Coffee and/or Tea
Hotel pickup and drop-off