2 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Use of Snorkeling equipment
All Fees and Taxes
Free flow mineral water onboard
Private boat with Air-conditioned cabin onboard
Flight ticket Bali - Labuan Bajo return
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any hotel in Ubud, Sanur, Denpasar, Canggu, Seminyak, Kuta, Legian, Jimbaran, Nusa Dua, Pecatu. Please inform your hotel or meeting point when make a booking.
- Labuan Bajo
- Bali Airport
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not suitable for menstruating women
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Oke Liburan
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Komodo Island Adventure through Bali (2D/1N)?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Komodo Island Adventure through Bali (2D/1N)?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Komodo Island Adventure through Bali (2D/1N)?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Komodo Island Adventure through Bali (2D/1N)?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore Excursions4WD ToursAir ToursSporting EventsBus ToursOvernight ToursMulti-day ToursWater ToursExtremePorts of Call ToursAir, Helicopter & Balloon ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSeminyakShore Excursions - Bali4WD Tours - BaliAir Tours - BaliSporting Events - BaliBus Tours - BaliOvernight Tours - BaliMulti-day Tours - BaliWater Tours - BaliExtreme - BaliPorts of Call Tours - BaliShore Excursions - Kuta4WD Tours - KutaAir Tours - KutaSporting Events - KutaBus Tours - KutaOvernight Tours - KutaMulti-day Tours - KutaWater Tours - KutaExtreme - KutaPorts of Call Tours - KutaShore Excursions - Jimbaran4WD Tours - JimbaranAir Tours - JimbaranSporting Events - JimbaranBus Tours - JimbaranOvernight Tours - JimbaranMulti-day Tours - JimbaranWater Tours - JimbaranExtreme - JimbaranPorts of Call Tours - JimbaranCategory