8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Regular temperature checks for staff
Saved to wishlist!
Coffee / Tea break
Experience Cycling Guide
International Standard Safety Equipment
Cold Face Towel
Insurance Coverage, Tax and Services
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We provide pickup and drop-off service from hotel / villa in area :
Ubud, Gianyar, Canggu, Kerobokan, Seminyak, Kuta, Legian, Tuban, Denpasar, Sanur, Jimbaran, Tanjung Benoa, Nusa Dua
- Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
- Benoa Port
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Dress code is smart casual
- Please bring: sunscreen and camera
- Minimum age that allowed to do this adventure is 5 years
- Maximum age that allowed to do this adventure is 60 years
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Bali Day Tour
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Jatiluwih Rice Paddy Cycling?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Jatiluwih Rice Paddy Cycling?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Jatiluwih Rice Paddy Cycling?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 68860P48
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsSports Lessons Mountain Bike ToursPorts of Call ToursWalking & Biking ToursClasses & WorkshopsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingSeminyakShore Excursions - BaliSports Lessons - BaliMountain Bike Tours - BaliPorts of Call Tours - BaliShore Excursions - KutaSports Lessons - KutaMountain Bike Tours - KutaPorts of Call Tours - KutaShore Excursions - JimbaranSports Lessons - JimbaranMountain Bike Tours - JimbaranPorts of Call Tours - JimbaranCategory