2 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
The blue fire of the Ijen Crater is one of Indonesia’s most startling sights—and a real struggle to reach independently. Take it easy on this all-inclusive private door-to-door tour that transports you to the Ijen overnight for a guided pre-dawn climb. See the fire in the crater lake, savor sunrise views, and meet sulfur miners, then discover local Osing culture at a traditional village before you return to Bali.
- See an Osing village and the Ijen blue fire with a private guide
- Enjoy dinner, breakfast, and lunch as you travel
- Save on accommodation by traveling through the night
- Take it easy with door-to-door round-trip private transfers
Saved to wishlist!
Free flow bottled water
All Fees and Taxes
Any personal expenses out of the program inclusive
Tipping / Gratuities
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any hotel in Kuta, Denpasar, Seminyak, Nusa Dua, Canggu, Central Ubud, Jimbaran, Uluwatu, Pecatu, Sanur, Legian.
Please inform your hotel or meeting point when make a booking.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Oke Liburan
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Ijen Volcano Blue Fire and Osing Culture Tour from Bali?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Ijen Volcano Blue Fire and Osing Culture Tour from Bali?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Ijen Volcano Blue Fire and Osing Culture Tour from Bali?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Ijen Volcano Blue Fire and Osing Culture Tour from Bali?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursHikingOvernight ToursNature and WildlifeMulti-day ToursExtremeWalking ToursAttractions & MuseumsWalking & Biking ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSeminyak4WD Tours - BaliSporting Events - BaliBus Tours - BaliHiking - BaliOvernight Tours - BaliNature and Wildlife - BaliMulti-day Tours - BaliExtreme - BaliWalking Tours - BaliAttractions & Museums - Bali4WD Tours - KutaSporting Events - KutaBus Tours - KutaHiking - KutaOvernight Tours - KutaNature and Wildlife - KutaMulti-day Tours - KutaExtreme - KutaWalking Tours - KutaAttractions & Museums - Kuta4WD Tours - JimbaranSporting Events - JimbaranBus Tours - JimbaranHiking - JimbaranOvernight Tours - JimbaranNature and Wildlife - JimbaranMulti-day Tours - JimbaranExtreme - JimbaranWalking Tours - JimbaranAttractions & Museums - JimbaranCategory