9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Explore Bali’s natural wonders and cultural delights on a full-day private tour from Denpasar by chartered car. Journey into the Highlands where you can marvel at the Pura Taman Ayun temple, stop to sample Indonesia’s famous Kopi Luwak coffee (own expense) and admire the orchids at the Bali Botanical Garden. After snapping photos of Lake Beratan and Ulundanu Temple, journey to the coast to watch the sunset over the magnificent Tanah Lot temple. Finally, tuck into a traditional Balinese dinner (own expense) at an oceanside restaurant.
- Full-day private tour of Bedugal village and Tanah Lot from Denpasar
- Visit Lake Beratan, Ulundanu Temple and Pura Taman Ayun temple
- Indulge in traditional Indonesian cuisine and Kopi Luwak coffee
- Watch the sunset over Tanah Lot temple
- Excellent value tour includes hotel pick-up and round-trip transport
Saved to wishlist!
English Speaking Driver
Activity or Performance fees
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Please Note: Price only includes car and driver. All entrance fees are to be paid directly on the day.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Gusti Bali Tours - Private Bali Tour Driver Guide
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Bedugul Village and Tanah Lot Chartered Car?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Bedugul Village and Tanah Lot Chartered Car?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Bedugul Village and Tanah Lot Chartered Car?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSeminyakBus Tours - BaliNature and Wildlife - BaliFull-day Tours - BaliBus Tours - KutaNature and Wildlife - KutaFull-day Tours - KutaBus Tours - JimbaranNature and Wildlife - JimbaranFull-day Tours - JimbaranCategory