- Day-long white-water rafting experience including a visit to the Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary in Ubud
- Get close to wild macaques in Ubud's Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary
- Lunch and round-trip transport from Denpasar hotels are included
- Small-group tour limited to five people
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We include complimentary pick-up & drop-off at your hotel/apartment/villa. These areas include
Ubud, Sanur, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Canggu, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, and Uluwatu. Please let us know prior to the start of your tour.
- Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
- Benoa Port
What To Expect
At the rafting meeting point, listen to a safety briefing before boarding your inflatable raft and conquering the rapids of the Ayung River. Under the instruction of your guide, you’ll paddle past undulating green hills, rugged cliffs and jungles abundant with exotic flora.
Following rafting, you’ll revitalize with lunch before visiting the Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary in Ubud, home to sacred temples and countless grey macaques. Before entering the forest, familiarize yourself with the rules and regulations: the monkeys are wild and therefore prone to unpredictable behavior.
Next, spend some leisure time exploring Ubud Market — replete with souvenirs and artisan treasures — and then marvel at the architecture of Ubud King Palace.
Your tour concludes with drop-off at your Denpasar hotel, after you’ve stopped to capture the beauty of the Tegenungan waterfall.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Minimum age is 7 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Booking option (Water Rafting Activity Only) is not include tour after the rafting
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hire Bali Driver
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience