Are you interested in?
8 Tours & Activities
On the Water
392 Tours & Activities
Cruises & Sailing
1115 Tours & Activities
5 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Regular temperature checks for staff
Saved to wishlist!
Shuttle service for Gili/Lombok Trip from Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Airport, Kuta, Legian, Sanur
Lombok and Gili Island Entrance Fee (Paid Locally)
Departure & Return
Departure PointSerangan, Denpasar Selatan, Denpasar City, Bali, Indonesia
Traveler pickup is offered
Return DetailsBangsal, 83352, Pemenang Bar., Pemenang, Kabupaten Lombok Utara, Nusa Tenggara Bar., Indonesia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for child aged 5 and under
- Please check the boat schedule prior to book as schedule may change or alter.
- Boat Transfer is a point to point carrier and do not take any responsibility for delays or connecting flight
- Mon-Fri: 0800 - 1700 hrs -> Sat/Sun/Public Holiday: 0800 - 1700 hrs: Tel. +62 361 237782
- Out Of Office Number (Emergency Call): Tel. +62 81 238 14202
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Time Table: Depart Time Serangan (08.30) - Time Arrived Lembongan/Ceningan/Nusa Penida (09.15), Padang Bai (10.00), Gili Trawangan (12.00), Gili Meno (12.45), Air (13.00), Lombok (13.30)
- Check In time 1 hour before depart Time in Gili & Lombok
- Most travelers can participate
- Please bring copy ID or Passport upon check in
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tour East Indonesia
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Eka Jaya Boat Transfer from Serangan to Lombok?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Eka Jaya Boat Transfer from Serangan to Lombok?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Eka Jaya Boat Transfer from Serangan to Lombok?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 3665P149