4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore the wealth of cultural attractions found in Denpasar, Bali’s largest city, during this half-day sightseeing excursion. Follow your guide as you sample the city’s top attractions, including Pasar Badung (its largest food market), the wealth of art on display at the Bali Museum, the historical monuments of Puputan Square, and traditional woodcarving demonstrations at the Bali Art Center. Your Denpasar trip also includes entrance fees and round-trip transport from selected hotels.
- Half-day Denpasar city sightseeing tour
- See historical monuments at Puputan Square
- Learn about Indonesian music, masks, and archeological finds at the Bali Museum
- Browse for delicious produce at Pasar Badung, the local food market
- Admire exhibits of paintings and traditional architecture at the Bali Art Center (Taman Budaya)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Denpasar included
Saved to wishlist!
Pickup and drop-off service from major hotels in Kuta, Seminyak, Sanur, Jimbaran, and Nusa Dua area
All Fees and Taxes
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
This operator has two meet-up options available. You can either meet at the departure point below or select a location for pick-up.
Denpasar , Denpasar, Denpasar City, Bali, Indonesia