12 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
Use of Snorkeling equipment
Restroom on board
Private pick up & drop off service
Experienced snorkeling guide
Private glass bottom boat
Fast boat ticket (return)
Any optional with additional charges and personal expenses
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up customer from any hotel or meeting point in Kuta, Jimbaran, Nusa Dua, Uluwatu, Legian, Seminyak, Canggu, Central Ubud, Sanur, Denpasar. Please inform us your hotel or meeting point when make a booking
- Padang Bai
- Gili Trawangan
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Oke Liburan
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Day Trip Explore Gili Island And Snorkeling From Bali (Private)?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Day Trip Explore Gili Island And Snorkeling From Bali (Private)?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Day Trip Explore Gili Island And Snorkeling From Bali (Private)?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Day Trip Explore Gili Island And Snorkeling From Bali (Private)?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 104336P8
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsPorts of Call ToursSnorkelingWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingSeminyakShore Excursions - BaliPorts of Call Tours - BaliSnorkeling - BaliShore Excursions - KutaPorts of Call Tours - KutaSnorkeling - KutaShore Excursions - JimbaranPorts of Call Tours - JimbaranSnorkeling - JimbaranCategory