10 to 12 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Known for its “Gate of Heaven”, Lempuyang Temple is one of Bali’s signature Instagram locations. This private door-to-door tour brings you there early, before the selfie line gets too long, when the chances of a clear volcano view are better. On the way back, stop at Blue Lagoon in Padangbai, snorkel two separate reef areas from a classic “jukung” boat (gear included), then enjoy a hot restaurant lunch.
- Capture one of Bali’s most iconic pictures in front of the “Gate of Heaven”
- See brilliant corals, tropical fish, and perhaps even turtles on a snorkel trip
- Enjoy lunch with a sea view at Topi Inn in Padangbai
- Private driver collects direct from your door, so you can sleep in longer
Saved to wishlist!
English speaking driver as your guide
Private Comfortable Air conditioned car
2 sport snorkeling
a set menu lunch
Shower & changing room
All equipment snorkeling
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Hotel pickup and drop-off is available in areas in Bali: Ubud, Denpasar, Canggu, Seminyak, Legian, Kuta, Tuban, Jimbaran, Sanur, Tanjung Benoa or Nusa Dua area. Please let us know your hotel and we will arrange it accordingly.
Pay extra if pickup area : Ungasan, Balangan, Uluwatu, Tanah lot
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- please bring the towel
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Rukmana Bali Tour
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during All-inclusive: Gate of Heaven at Lempuyang Temple with Blue Lagoon Snorkeling ?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during All-inclusive: Gate of Heaven at Lempuyang Temple with Blue Lagoon Snorkeling ?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during All-inclusive: Gate of Heaven at Lempuyang Temple with Blue Lagoon Snorkeling ?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during All-inclusive: Gate of Heaven at Lempuyang Temple with Blue Lagoon Snorkeling ?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSeminyakBus Tours - BaliBus Tours - KutaBus Tours - JimbaranCategory