Are you interested in?
Mt. Batur (Gunung Batur) Tours
541 Tours & Activities
610 Tours & Activities
1329 Tours & Activities
10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Regular temperature checks for staff
Saved to wishlist!
Professional English Speaking Driver
Professional Trekking Guide
Mount Batur Entrance Ticket
Tax and Service
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We provide pickup and drop-off service from hotel / villa in area :
Ubud, Gianyar, Tanah Lot, Canggu, Kerobokan, Seminyak, Kuta, Legian, Tuban, Denpasar, Sanur, Jimbaran, Ungasan, Balangan, Pecatu, Uluwatu, Tanjung Benoa, Nusa Dua
- Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
- Benoa Port
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Dress code is Jacket, Long Pants, Hiking Shoes
- Please bring: sunscreen and camera
- Minimum age that allowed to do this adventure is 6 years
- Maximum age that allowed to do this adventure is 60 years
- Flexible time arrangement based on your request
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Bali Day Tour
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Bali Sunrise Trekking At Mount Batur with Professional Guide?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Bali Sunrise Trekking At Mount Batur with Professional Guide?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Bali Sunrise Trekking At Mount Batur with Professional Guide?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 68860P6
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore Excursions4WD ToursBus ToursSporting EventsHikingAudio GuidesClimbingExtremeWalking ToursPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursPlantation ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesLuxury & Special OccasionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportSeminyakShore Excursions - Bali4WD Tours - BaliBus Tours - BaliSporting Events - BaliHiking - BaliAudio Guides - BaliClimbing - BaliExtreme - BaliWalking Tours - BaliPorts of Call Tours - BaliFull-day Tours - BaliPlantation Tours - BaliShore Excursions - Kuta4WD Tours - KutaBus Tours - KutaSporting Events - KutaHiking - KutaAudio Guides - KutaClimbing - KutaExtreme - KutaWalking Tours - KutaPorts of Call Tours - KutaFull-day Tours - KutaPlantation Tours - KutaShore Excursions - Jimbaran4WD Tours - JimbaranBus Tours - JimbaranSporting Events - JimbaranHiking - JimbaranAudio Guides - JimbaranClimbing - JimbaranExtreme - JimbaranWalking Tours - JimbaranPorts of Call Tours - JimbaranFull-day Tours - JimbaranPlantation Tours - JimbaranCategory