10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Roar through the countryside around Ubud on a quad bike on this adventurous full-day tour. Enjoy an adrenaline-filled morning with a professional instructor and full safety gear, followed by a shower and a buffet lunch. In the afternoon, take pictures with macaques at the Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary and learn about Balinese culture at Puseh Batuan temple. Tour includes door-to-door round-trip transport.
- Race through rice fields, jungle, rivers, and villages on a quad bike
- Visit the Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary and Puseh Batuah Temple
- Feast on a substantial buffet lunch
- Take it easy with door-to-door round-trip transfers
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Professional quad bike instructor
Helmet, boots, locker, shower and changing room
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We include complimentary pick-up & drop-off at your hotel/apartment/villa. These areas include
Ubud, Sanur, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Canggu, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, and Uluwatu. Please let us know prior to the start of your tour.
- Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
- Benoa Port
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children age 9-11 must have adult present/ tandem
- Minimum age is 12 for a single ride
- A minimum of 02 people per booking is required
- Must book in even multiple number for tandem ride. Example: 2,4,6,8,10,12,14.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Hire Bali Driver
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Bali Quad Bike Adventure and Ubud Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Bali Quad Bike Adventure and Ubud Tour?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Bali Quad Bike Adventure and Ubud Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsFood ToursBus ToursMarketsPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursPlantation ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSeminyakShore Excursions - BaliFood Tours - BaliBus Tours - BaliMarkets - BaliPorts of Call Tours - BaliFull-day Tours - BaliPlantation Tours - BaliShore Excursions - KutaFood Tours - KutaBus Tours - KutaMarkets - KutaPorts of Call Tours - KutaFull-day Tours - KutaPlantation Tours - KutaShore Excursions - JimbaranFood Tours - JimbaranBus Tours - JimbaranMarkets - JimbaranPorts of Call Tours - JimbaranFull-day Tours - JimbaranPlantation Tours - JimbaranCategory