- Go white-water rafting on the Telaga Waja River, Bali’s longest course
- Relax with a full safety briefing and equipment, plus rafting guide
- Refuel with a hearty lunch
- Take it easy with door-to-door round-trip hotel transfers
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Available hotel pick up/drop service, please give me your right hotel name, room number, address.
Pick up time:
Ubud area (08.30-09.00am), Kuta area (8.00-8.30am), Sanur area (8.30-09.00am), jimbaran/nusa dua area (7.30-08.00am)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- OPERATED BY gede julius
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Bali Longest Rafting at Telaga Waja River.