8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Bali’s coastal towns and inland resorts can be busy and overwhelming, especially during the high season. Get away from the crowds and traffic and enjoy some alone time on this private jungle trek for you and your group. Go on an expedition into the lush hills and plateaus around Tamblingan Lake, surrounded by vibrant plant life and shy local critters. After your trek, head out on the lake in a traditional dugout canoe, taking in the birdsong and some remarkable scenic views.
- Stay on track: your own private guide to lead you safely through the jungle
- Snap some panoramic photos: stop at the Wanagiri Hidden Hill lookout
- Recharge after a long walk: complimentary restaurant lunch after your trek
- No-fuss round-trip transfers provided from your Bali hotel, free of charge
Saved to wishlist!
Private Tour means there is no other participant only you and your party in the vehicle
Professional English Speaking Driver
Professional Trekking Guide
Canoe To Exploring The Lake
Tax and Services
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We provide pickup and drop-off service from hotel / villa in area :
Ubud, Gianyar, Tanah Lot, Canggu, Kerobokan, Seminyak, Kuta, Legian, Tuban, Denpasar, Sanur, Jimbaran, Ungasan, Balangan, Pecatu, Uluwatu, Tanjung Benoa, Nusa Dua
- Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
- Benoa Port
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- Please bring: sunscreen and camera
- Minimum age that allowed to do this adventure is 5 years
- Maximum age that allowed to do this adventure is 60 years
- Most travelers can participate
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Bali Full Day Tour
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Bali Jungle Trekking Through Beautiful Rain Forest & Exploring Lake Tamblingan?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Bali Jungle Trekking Through Beautiful Rain Forest & Exploring Lake Tamblingan?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Bali Jungle Trekking Through Beautiful Rain Forest & Exploring Lake Tamblingan?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore Excursions4WD ToursFood ToursSporting EventsBus ToursAudio GuidesNature and WildlifeWater ToursExtremeMarketsPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeSightseeing Tickets & PassesShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportSeminyakShore Excursions - Bali4WD Tours - BaliFood Tours - BaliSporting Events - BaliBus Tours - BaliAudio Guides - BaliNature and Wildlife - BaliWater Tours - BaliExtreme - BaliMarkets - BaliPorts of Call Tours - BaliFull-day Tours - BaliShore Excursions - Kuta4WD Tours - KutaFood Tours - KutaSporting Events - KutaBus Tours - KutaAudio Guides - KutaNature and Wildlife - KutaWater Tours - KutaExtreme - KutaMarkets - KutaPorts of Call Tours - KutaFull-day Tours - KutaShore Excursions - Jimbaran4WD Tours - JimbaranFood Tours - JimbaranSporting Events - JimbaranBus Tours - JimbaranAudio Guides - JimbaranNature and Wildlife - JimbaranWater Tours - JimbaranExtreme - JimbaranMarkets - JimbaranPorts of Call Tours - JimbaranFull-day Tours - JimbaranCategory