10 to 12 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
If you are looking for the most Instagram-worthy spots in Bali, this tour is for you. On a private trip, you don’t have to worry about holding up the rest of a tour group while you work on capturing the perfect shot. Instead, relax knowing that the tour is completely dedicated to meeting your photography needs while visiting magical sites like the Lempuyang Temple and Tegalalang Rice Terrace.
- This Bali Instagram Tour is all-inclusive and private, so you can leave your wallet at home
- Take a sightseeing tour of some of the top photo spots in Bali
- A Wi-Fi-enabled vehicle lets you post to Instagram as you go
- Lunch, swing tickets, and round-trip transportation are included for convenience
Saved to wishlist!
WiFi on board
All Fees and Taxes
Private transportation hotel pickup and drop-off
jungle swing ticket
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We provide a pickup for you directly from your hotel as long as you are in the main pickup areas of Seminyak, Canggu, Central Ubud, Uluwatu, Jimbaran and Nusa Dua. If you are outside of these areas please contact us and we can let you know if we can arrange hotel pickup at no additional cost. Thanks!
Here is the full schedule:
6:00 AM – Pick up at your hotel
9:00 AM – Arrive at Pura Lempuyang Temple (views of Mount Agung)
11:00 AM – Arrive at Tirta Gangga
12:30 PM – Lunch Time!
1:30 PM – Finish lunch and continue your tour
2:30 PM – Visit Tukad Cepung Waterfall
4:00 PM – Visit Tegalalang rice terraces
5:00 PM – Swing on the jungle swing at the famous coffee plantation
6:00 PM – Return back to your hotel
7:30 PM – Arrive back at your hotel
We also provide the early pickup option of 4:30 AM to avoid the crowds and the traffic. Let us know which time you would prefer to start after booking the tour and we'll get it setup for you. Thanks!
- Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
- Sanur Port
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY ForeverVacation Bali
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Bali Instagram Tour: The Most Famous Spots (Private & All-Inclusive)?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Bali Instagram Tour: The Most Famous Spots (Private & All-Inclusive)?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Bali Instagram Tour: The Most Famous Spots (Private & All-Inclusive)?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Bali Instagram Tour: The Most Famous Spots (Private & All-Inclusive)?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 109615P9
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsFood ToursBus ToursMarketsPorts of Call ToursPhotography ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSeminyakShore Excursions - BaliFood Tours - BaliBus Tours - BaliMarkets - BaliPorts of Call Tours - BaliPhotography Tours - BaliShore Excursions - KutaFood Tours - KutaBus Tours - KutaMarkets - KutaPorts of Call Tours - KutaPhotography Tours - KutaShore Excursions - JimbaranFood Tours - JimbaranBus Tours - JimbaranMarkets - JimbaranPorts of Call Tours - JimbaranPhotography Tours - JimbaranCategory