Are you interested in?
Uluwatu Temple (Pura Luhur Uluwatu) Tours
436 Tours & Activities
609 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
2099 Tours & Activities
12 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Regular temperature checks for staff
Saved to wishlist!
Private Tour means there is no other participant only you and your party in the vehicle
Professional English Speaking Driver
All Entrance Ticket and Kecak Dance Ticket
Tax and Service
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We provide pickup and drop-off service from hotel / villa in area :
Ubud, Gianyar, Tanah Lot, Canggu, Kerobokan, Seminyak, Kuta, Legian, Tuban, Denpasar, Sanur, Jimbaran, Ungasan, Balangan, Pecatu, Uluwatu, Tanjung Benoa, Nusa Dua
- Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
- Benoa Port
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Dress code is smart casual
- Please bring: sunscreen and camera
- Infant under 2 years old is free of charge
- Flexible time arrangement based on your request
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Non Seafood Dinner option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Bali Day Tour
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Bali Day-Tour: Ubud and Uluwatu Temple Trip?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Bali Day-Tour: Ubud and Uluwatu Temple Trip?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Bali Day-Tour: Ubud and Uluwatu Temple Trip?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 68860P24
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsFood ToursBus ToursAudio GuidesNature and WildlifeWalking ToursUnderground Tours MarketsPorts of Call ToursPhotography ToursHistorical ToursSightseeing Passes Full-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeSightseeing Tickets & PassesShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportSeminyakShore Excursions - BaliFood Tours - BaliBus Tours - BaliAudio Guides - BaliNature and Wildlife - BaliWalking Tours - BaliUnderground Tours - BaliMarkets - BaliPorts of Call Tours - BaliPhotography Tours - BaliHistorical Tours - BaliSightseeing Passes - BaliFull-day Tours - BaliShore Excursions - KutaFood Tours - KutaBus Tours - KutaAudio Guides - KutaNature and Wildlife - KutaWalking Tours - KutaUnderground Tours - KutaMarkets - KutaPorts of Call Tours - KutaPhotography Tours - KutaHistorical Tours - KutaSightseeing Passes - KutaFull-day Tours - KutaShore Excursions - JimbaranFood Tours - JimbaranBus Tours - JimbaranAudio Guides - JimbaranNature and Wildlife - JimbaranWalking Tours - JimbaranUnderground Tours - JimbaranMarkets - JimbaranPorts of Call Tours - JimbaranPhotography Tours - JimbaranHistorical Tours - JimbaranSightseeing Passes - JimbaranFull-day Tours - JimbaranCategory