7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Regular temperature checks for staff
Take a break from sightseeing, beaches and shopping trips on the Balinese coast and head inland for a wild rafting adventure on the Telaga Waja River. With low-intensity rapids, professional guides on each raft and discounted tickets for under-12s, this white water rafting experience is suitable for all ages and experience levels. Cruise down the broad Telaga Waja River and enjoy the tranquil riverside scenery, from rainforest to rice terraces and dramatic rocky cliffs.
- Family-friendly thrills and spills: raft over waterfalls on the Telaga Waja
- Get off the river and explore the rainforest: rest stops provided along the way
- Flexible start times for any schedule: choose a morning or afternoon adventure
- Round-trip transfers available from southern Bali hotels, ports and airports
Saved to wishlist!
Welcome Drink on Arrival
Professional River Rafting Guide
Safety Approved Equipment, Lockers, Towels, Shower, and Changing Room
Water Resistant Bag
Insurance Coverage, Tax and Service
Souvenir of Photo or Video (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We provide pickup and drop-off service from hotel / villa in area :
Ubud, Gianyar, Tanah Lot, Canggu, Kerobokan, Seminyak, Kuta, Legian, Tuban, Denpasar, Sanur, Jimbaran, Ungasan, Balangan, Pecatu, Uluwatu, Tanjung Benoa, Nusa Dua
- Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
- Benoa Port
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Dress code is smart casual
- Please bring: sunscreen, camera and change of clothes
- Minimum age that allowed to do this adventure is 6 years
- Maximum age that allowed to do this adventure is 60 years
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Bali Day Tour
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Bali Activity: Telaga Waja White Water Rafting?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Bali Activity: Telaga Waja White Water Rafting?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Bali Activity: Telaga Waja White Water Rafting?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsExtremePorts of Call ToursRaftingWhite Water Rafting Water SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingSeminyakShore Excursions - BaliExtreme - BaliPorts of Call Tours - BaliRafting - BaliWhite Water Rafting - BaliShore Excursions - KutaExtreme - KutaPorts of Call Tours - KutaRafting - KutaWhite Water Rafting - KutaShore Excursions - JimbaranExtreme - JimbaranPorts of Call Tours - JimbaranRafting - JimbaranWhite Water Rafting - JimbaranCategory