6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
On this half-day white water rafting adventure, the thrills and spills of the Bali rainforest’s roaring rivers are no longer than sole domain of seasoned white water rafters. This rafting experience down the Ayung River is accessible for rafters of all experience levels, especially if you’re a first-time rafter or looking for a day trip for the family, away from Bali’s bustling coastal cities. Drift down the river and negotiate exciting Class II and III rapids. with an experienced rafting guide by your side accompanying your group
- Stunning scenic views: drift by sprawling rice fields and hidden waterfalls
- Look out for a range of native animals, including the colorful Javan kingfisher
- Recuperate after your rafting adventure with a complimentary buffet lunch
- No maps, no rental cars: hotel transfers to get you to and from the Ayung
Saved to wishlist!
Welcome Drink on Arrival
Safety Approved Equipment, Lockers, Towels, Shower, and Changing Room
Professional River Rafting Guide
Water Resistant Bag
Insurance Coverage, Tax and Services
Souvenir of Photo or Video (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We provide pickup and drop-off service from hotel / villa in area :
Ubud, Gianyar, Tanah Lot, Canggu, Kerobokan, Seminyak, Kuta, Legian, Tuban, Denpasar, Sanur, Jimbaran, Ungasan, Balangan, Pecatu, Uluwatu, Tanjung Benoa, Nusa Dua
- Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
- Benoa Port
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Dress code is smart casual
- Please bring: sunscreen, camera and change of clothes
- Minimum age that allowed to do this adventure is 5 years
- Maximum age that allowed to do this adventure is 60 years
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Bali Rafting Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Ayung White Water Rafting: All Inclusive Rafting Adventure?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Ayung White Water Rafting: All Inclusive Rafting Adventure?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Ayung White Water Rafting: All Inclusive Rafting Adventure?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore Excursions4WD ToursBus ToursNature and WildlifeWater ToursRaftingFloat Trips White Water Rafting Stand Up PaddleboardingSporting EventsTheme ParksAudio GuidesWater ParksExtremeKayakingPorts of Call ToursAttractions & MuseumsSightseeing Passes Half-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTheme ParksTransfers & Ground TransportSeminyakShore Excursions - Bali4WD Tours - BaliBus Tours - BaliNature and Wildlife - BaliWater Tours - BaliRafting - BaliFloat Trips - BaliWhite Water Rafting - BaliStand Up Paddleboarding - BaliSporting Events - BaliTheme Parks - BaliAudio Guides - BaliWater Parks - BaliExtreme - BaliKayaking - BaliPorts of Call Tours - BaliAttractions & Museums - BaliSightseeing Passes - BaliHalf-day Tours - BaliShore Excursions - Kuta4WD Tours - KutaBus Tours - KutaNature and Wildlife - KutaWater Tours - KutaRafting - KutaFloat Trips - KutaWhite Water Rafting - KutaStand Up Paddleboarding - KutaSporting Events - KutaTheme Parks - KutaAudio Guides - KutaWater Parks - KutaExtreme - KutaKayaking - KutaPorts of Call Tours - KutaAttractions & Museums - KutaSightseeing Passes - KutaHalf-day Tours - KutaShore Excursions - Jimbaran4WD Tours - JimbaranBus Tours - JimbaranNature and Wildlife - JimbaranWater Tours - JimbaranRafting - JimbaranFloat Trips - JimbaranWhite Water Rafting - JimbaranStand Up Paddleboarding - JimbaranSporting Events - JimbaranTheme Parks - JimbaranAudio Guides - JimbaranWater Parks - JimbaranExtreme - JimbaranKayaking - JimbaranPorts of Call Tours - JimbaranAttractions & Museums - JimbaranSightseeing Passes - JimbaranHalf-day Tours - JimbaranCategory