2 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Pickup and drop-off service from major hotels in Yogyakarta area.
Surcharge applicable for hotels in other areas
Services off an English Speaking Licensed Guide
Sightseeing as Per itinerary
Goods and service tax
Tips to the guide and driver (optional)
Meals / beverage
Departure & Return
Borobudur, Magelang, Central Java, Indonesia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour operates with minimum 2 passengers booking
- In the rare event of lack of availability due to special events an alternative day or service may be advised
- Amendments are upon availability and may require supplements fee
- Hotels pick up from outside of city center is upon availability and may require supplements fee
- Full cancellation applies in the events of No Show
- Mon-Fri :0800 – 1700hrs à Sat/Sun/Public Holidays:0800-1700hrs; Telp.0361 708765
- Out of office number (Emergency call) : Telp. +62 81 238 14202
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tour East Indonesia
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Borobudur Temple Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Borobudur Temple Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Borobudur Temple Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Borobudur Temple Tour
7 hours 15 minutes
5 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
8 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursOvernight ToursMulti-day ToursHistorical ToursCultural & Theme ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSemarangBus Tours - Central JavaOvernight Tours - Central JavaMulti-day Tours - Central JavaHistorical Tours - Central JavaCategory