5 to 10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
Entrance fee at the mentioned object
It is excluded Transport service. If you would us to provide please contact our customer service
Departure & Return
Departure PointBorobudur Temple, Taman Wisata Candi Borobudur, Borobudur, Magelang 56553 Indonesia
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up service is an additional cost. We advise you to arrange a day transport service effectively.
- Yogyakarta International Airport (YIA), Jl. Wates - Purworejo No.Km, RW.42, Area Kebun, Glagah, Kec. Temon, Kabupaten Kulon Progo, Daerah Istimewa Yogyakarta 55654, Indonesia
- Adisucipto International Airport, Jl. Raya Solo KM.9, Maguwoharjo, Kec. Depok, Kabupaten Sleman, Daerah Istimewa Yogyakarta 55282, Indonesia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- You may use taxi online to reach the spots
- Please check and make sure which admission ticket you need to purchase
- The admission tickets has 2 different variations; single and combined tickets (sunrise time, sunset time and regular)
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Java Connections
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Borobudur Temple Combined Ticket - Admissions?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Borobudur Temple Combined Ticket - Admissions?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Borobudur Temple Combined Ticket - Admissions?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Borobudur Temple Combined Ticket - Admissions?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
Skip-the-Line ToursAttractions & MuseumsMuseum Tickets & PassesSightseeing Tickets & PassesTours & SightseeingSemarangSkip-the-Line Tours - Central JavaAttractions & Museums - Central JavaMuseum Tickets & Passes - Central JavaCategory