- Learn about Sedona's mystical reputation from a guide
- Find out what a Sedona vortex is
- Each tour is unique and can be personalized to your interests
- National forest permit provided
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Subject to favorable weather conditions.
- If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Customize the Personal Needs to Assist guests
- Any questions contact the company
- Dress comfortable and in layers, temperatures vary during the day.
- This is tailored to the health level of the persons coming. Please discuss health concerns with company
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Sedona Spirit Journeys, LLC
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Sedona Vortex 2-Hour Sunset Tour.