- This small-group tour is capped at eight people for a personal feel
- Sedona’s dark-sky environment makes it easier to spot celestial objects
- A high-quality telescope and night-vision goggles are provided
- Learn about the city’s supernatural history, and hear your guide’s stories
Departure & Return
MEET AT SUNDOWN, not 5:30pm! Meet at Senor Bob's on corner of Coffee Pot Rd. and 89A. Parking is labeled and "Space Buick" has signage. Follow 3 miles to lookout point. No bathrooms available for the 60-90 minutes.
You'll be seeing the UFO's only a couple of miles from the start point, and since you have your own transportation, will be able to go wherever you want at the end of the tour. NOTE: START TIME CHANGES ALL YEAR LONG. ALWAYS JUST AFTER SUNSET.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Michael Ufos
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.