Explore our promoted experiences
- 4x4 tour of Dry Creek Basin from Sedona
- Access the wilderness of Dry Creek Basin beyond what’s available by car plus the historical Van Deeren Cabin
- Learn about the area’s history and wildlife from your guide as you go
- Admire unobstructed views of the desert wilderness far from other people
- Comfortable custom jeeps that seat no more than 7 passengers
- Morning and afternoon departure times available
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from your Sedona lodging included
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for participants with back or neck problems
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Jeeps hold up to 7 guests depending on guests' height and weight
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum 3 years of age for a child
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY A Day in the West Jeep Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff