10 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Avoid large group tours and cookie-cutter itineraries with a private guided tour of the Grand Canyon. Departing from Flagstaff or Sedona, enjoy views of the Painted Desert and Little Colorado Gorge from the road, and explore Grand Canyon National Park with a guide. A private tour allows for a flexible itinerary, which your guide can customize based upon your preferences.
- Make the most of a short visit to the Grand Canyon on a private tour
- Go with a guide who knows the best lookouts and viewpoints
- A private tour means you can explore on your own schedule
- No unexpected costs, with park fees and lunch at El Tovar lodge included
Saved to wishlist!
National Park fees
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Gratuities for the guide
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Complimentary pick up and drop off at all hotels in Sedona, the Village of Oak Creek and Flagstaff
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 4 adults per booking is required
- Professional guide fluent in English or German
- Dress code is smart casual
- Everybody over 15 years is considered an adult
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Grand Canyon Journeys
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Grand Canyon Day Tour including lunch at El Tovar?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Grand Canyon Day Tour including lunch at El Tovar?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Grand Canyon Day Tour including lunch at El Tovar?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Grand Canyon Day Tour including lunch at El Tovar?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Would highly recommend this trip to the Grand Canyon, especially if you have only one day - it was a very efficient way to see the best sights and learn a lot in a short time." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Grand Canyon Day Tour including lunch at El Tovar
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSedonaBus Tours - ArizonaNature and Wildlife - ArizonaHistorical Tours - ArizonaFull-day Tours - ArizonaBus Tours - FlagstaffNature and Wildlife - FlagstaffHistorical Tours - FlagstaffFull-day Tours - FlagstaffBus Tours - ScottsdaleNature and Wildlife - ScottsdaleHistorical Tours - ScottsdaleFull-day Tours - ScottsdaleCategory