Don’t worry—here are some similar options
1 hour (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Ideally suited for beginner riders, this scenic horseback ride through the Verde Valley includes a pre-tour demonstration. Get your cameras ready: you’ll enjoy a unique immersion into the red canyons of Sedona, covering locations faster than you would on foot. Tours are capped at only 10 participants for a personalized experience.
- A small-group horseback ride through the Verde Valley
- Get focused attention from your guide in an intimate group setting
- All levels welcome: tours include a pre-departure orientation for new riders
- Enjoy time in the stables to interact with all the horses before hitting the trail
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
15-20% recommended amount for Gratuity
Departure & Return
6101 E Coury Dr, Cottonwood, AZ 86326, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not Recommended for children 8 years and under
- Long pants & close toed shoes are required
- Maximum of 250 lbs
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY A Day in the West Jeep Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 1-Hour Horseback Ride in Camp Verde?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during 1-Hour Horseback Ride in Camp Verde?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 1-Hour Horseback Ride in Camp Verde?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Highly recommend this excursion for a nice change of pace." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
1-Hour Horseback Ride in Camp Verde
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingSedonaNature and Wildlife - ArizonaNature and Wildlife - FlagstaffNature and Wildlife - ScottsdaleCategory