Explore our promoted experiences
- Wine train experience: Sample the wines of Arizona's Verde Valley and beyond
- Onboard Southwest winemakers provide insights into technique and terrior
- Includes pairings of specialty cheeses and hors d'oeuvres
- Small-group experience (maximum nine guests)
Departure & Return
At Verde Canyon Railroad train depot.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 21 years
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- OPERATED BY Verde Canyon Railroad
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- "I highly recommend the 5:30 trip due to the weather." See review