20 to 25 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Experience the magical red rock landscape of Sedona from the air during this helicopter tour of the Anasazi cliff dwellings. Along the way, take in spectacular desert views and marvel at the windswept rock formations for which the area is known. Leave no trace, break no sweat, and be sure to bring your camera!
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Scenic air tour
- Small group tour
Saved to wishlist!
Headsets to hear the guide clearly
Live commentary on board
Coffee and/or Tea
Departure & Return
1200 Airport Rd, Sedona, AZ 86336, USA
Please check in 10-15 mins early.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Maximum weight is 300 pounds per seat
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Masks are required to fly
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 3 travelers
- OPERATED BY Guidance Air
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Sedona Helicopter Tour : Dust Devil Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Sedona Helicopter Tour : Dust Devil Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore Similar Things to Do
Helicopter ToursAir, Helicopter & Balloon ToursOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingSedonaHelicopter Tours - ArizonaHelicopter Tours - FlagstaffHelicopter Tours - ScottsdaleCategory