- Private Seattle sightseeing shore excursion
- Tour Seattle with an expert private guide and hop out to explore by foot
- Visit top Seattle attractions including Pioneer Square, Pike Place Market and the Ballard Locks
- Enjoy jaw-dropping views of Mt Rainier and Puget Sound from the top of the Space Needle
- Explore diverse neighborhoods such as Belltown, Chinatown and Queen Anne Hill
- Your expert local guide provides commentary on Seattle's history, culture and architecture
- Covered by Viator's worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
Departure & Return
Departure PointSeattle, Seattle, Washington
Traveler pickup is offered
Private Tours we pick up and drop off with in the greater Seattle and SeaTac area. Contact us to arrange if you do not see your location listed.
- Seattle-Tacoma Intl Airport, 17801 International Blvd, SeaTac, WA 98158
- Pier 56, 1201 Alaskan Way, Seattle, WA 98101, USA
- Pier 66, 2209 Alaskan Way, Seattle, WA 98121, USA
- Pier 91, 2001 W Garfield St, Seattle, WA 98119, USA
Vehicles are marked with our Company name "Customized Tours"
|Monday - Sunday:||09:00 AM - 02:30 PM|
Return DetailsSeattle, WA, USA
We can offer drop off at a different location with in the greater Seattle or SeaTac area
What To Expect
You’ll visit multiple neighborhoods and view must-see landmarks throughout the 3-hour private tour, which lets you explore a few areas more in-depth on foot. Ride through the Chinatown-International District and meander past the charming boutiques and cafes of historic Pioneer Square.
Continue to Belltown to soak up the bustling atmosphere of Pike Place Market, Seattle's original public market, where you’ll find vendors specializing in locally sourced produce, artisanal foods and unique crafts. Nearby, grab a coffee at the original Starbucks (own expense) and pop into some local art galleries if you wish.
Next up is the Space Needle, where you can hop out of your vehicle and purchase an admission ticket to the top-floor observatory for an unforgettable vista of the Seattle skyline, Puget Sound, Mt Rainier, the Cascade Mountains, and the Olympic Mountains.
Your guide treats you to additional city views at Queen Anne Hill before continuing on to the Ballard Locks (formally known as the Hiram M. Chittenden Locks). Learn about the engineering feats behind this complex of locks linking Puget Sound with Lake Union and Lake Washington.
Don’t miss Safeco Stadium, Century Link Field, Olympic Sculpture Park, Fisherman's Terminal and the Elliot Bay waterfront before returning to the cruise terminal to end your tour.
Worry-free Shore Excursion:We will ensure your timely return to the Seattle port for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of- call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Comfortable walking shoes and a jacket are recommended
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Customized Tours
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms