Explore our promoted experiences
- This customizable itinerary can be tweaked to fit your budget and interests
- Explore Seattle in the comfort of an air-conditioned vehicle
- See local landmarks like the Space Needle, Pike Place Market, and more
- Leave the logistics and navigation to your guide
Departure & Return
07:45AM Departure Seattle Historic Chinatown Gate；
07:00AM Departure Uwajimaya Renton；
Seattle–Tacoma International Airport Please book flight after 19:00
Seattle Historic Chinatown Gate；502 S. King St. Seattle WA 98104 ；
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- All bus tour participants (12 years old and above) need to present the vaccine card or photo of vaccine card + ID to join the tour.
- Customer under 18 years old MUST be accompanied by at least one adult. The itinerary will be subject to traffic and weather.
- In case of attraction closures (due to holidays or construction, etc.), the tour guide may make some necessary changes to the itinerary accordingly.
- This tour does not accept any City Pass or your own tickets for the attraction. Passengers who take this tour need to purchase admission tickets from tour escort on the departure date. Otherwise, we will stop providing services on the day.
- We make every effort to provide on-time service, it does not guarantee to arrive at or depart from any point as a specific time, which may be affected by any number of factor including weather, traffic, strikes, government shutdowns, war, or mechanical problem.
- Before doing an individual activity or leaving the group, please get the agreement of the tour guide.
- Please reach the departure point on time and follow the arrangement of tour escort.
- Some of the destinations may be closed due to Covid pandemic.Please follow your tour leader’s instruction. Your kind understanding and cooperation are highly appreciated.
- For guests riding a 7-seat vehicle (the actual vehicle type will be subject to the actual passenger number), booster seats are required for kids under 8 years old. We provide booster rental service for $10/seat/day. Please inform your needs upon booking. Please be noticed that penalty may be charged due to lack of prior notice.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 55 travelers
- OPERATED BY Universal Vision
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff