- Tybee Island tour from Savannah makes a great day trip
- Visit Savannah’s most popular nearby beach
- Dolphin watching cruise gives you chances to see wildlife and landmarks
- Pickup and drop-off from downtown Savannah included for easy transit
Departure & Return
Our guide will be at the Savannah Visitors Center at 301 Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd. to start your tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Per State law, any person entering the premises waives all civil liability against this premises owner and operator for any injuries caused by the inherent risk associated with contracting COVID-19 at public gatherings, except for gross negligence, willful and wanton misconduct, reckless infliction of harm, or intentional infliction of harm, by the individual or entity of the premises.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line Savannah
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Also I would recommend letting people know that they might want to bring cash so that they can tip the driver and those running the boat tour." See review
- "If you are visiting Savannah you have to check this tour out!" See review
- "Maybe okay for a family outing with kiddos, not so much for adults ," See review