- Walking ghost tour of Savannah
- Enjoy a guided night walk through the Savannah historic district
- Hear spooky tales and legends from the past and present
- Knowledgeable guide
- Learn of old Gullah traditions and superstitions, some of which are still in practice to this day
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Historic District North Address: Johnson Square (Congress and Bull Streets) Dates: Daily
What To Expect
The Savannah Historic District was the center of colonial government in the 1700s. It was where the first reading of the Declaration of Independence took place in Georgia. Much of the town’s historically significant buildings are located here, in one of the largest National Historic Landmark Districts in the US.
Why is Savannah so superstitious? And why is it considered one of the most haunted cities in America? Find out from the knowledgeable local guide on this tour.
Take a twilight stroll beneath the moss covered trees of Savannah’s shadowy squares and learn about local legends, house hauntings (even the occasional house exorcism), plus the old Gullah traditions and superstitions, some of which are still practiced today.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Wear comfortable shoes
- Pets welcome
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Savannah Walks
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience