- Visit Wuzhizhou Coral Island and Nantian Hot Springs
- Enjoy an authentic lunch in a local restaurant
- Take it easy with door-to-door round-trip private transfers
- Break through the language barrier with a private translator/guide
Departure & Return
You are suggested to book your hotels in Sanya Bay area, Dadonghai Beach area or Yalong Bay area, or it will occur extra transfer fee according to the distance.
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 1 hour before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Please leave a note when booking if you have any special requirement about the tour, such as diet.
- You will be contacted at least one day ahead of the travel day via email to advise the pickup info. The tour guide will also call you or leave you a message through your hotel room the night before tour about pickup time.
- You are suggested to book your hotels in Sanya Bay area, Dadonghai Beach area or Yalong Bay area, or it will occur extra transfer fee according to the distance.
- You are suggested to wear comfortable shoes on tour day.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY China Travel Service
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms