Explore our promoted experiences
- Experience Santa Monica and Venice like a local on this bike tour
- Bicycle rental is included in the tour price
- Children under 5 years old can ride in a child’s seat (at own expense)
- The departure point is located near mass transit
Departure & Return
Santa Monica Beach Bicycle Rentals is 2 blocks from Downtown Santa Monica Metro station (E-Line). There's a parking structure next to the bike shop. The guide will be checking in guests from 15 minutes before the tour, wearing a t-shirt with The Real Los Angeles Tours logo clearly visible.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Aim to get to the meeting point 10-15 minutes early. If you’re late you may miss the tour.
- By making a booking for this tour you agree to be bound by The Real Los Angeles Tours terms of service.
- This a bicycling tour and we move at a reasonable pace. You must be in appropriate physical condition and able to ride a bicycle.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY The Real Los Angeles Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.