Explore our promoted experiences
- Follow your guide to three locals-frequented Santa Fe food destinations
- Enjoy enough nibbles and bites to add up to a generous meal
- Discover top Santa Fe landmarks, and learn about its history and culture
- A walking tour makes it easy to get up close and personal with the sights
Departure & Return
The northwest corner of the Santa Fe Plaza. (Detailed instructions will be provided on your e-ticket).
The tour will end about 6 blocks from the start (The Plaza Square). Your guide will assist you in directing you to any location you will be heading after the end of the tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- There is a total minimum of 4 guests required to run the tour
- Not recommended for travelers that cannot walk 1.5 to 2 miles
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Food Tour New Mexico
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "Be aware this is a walking tour so wear comfortable shoes." See review