- Great introduction to downtown Santa Fe attractions
- Learn about the city’s one-of-a-kind history and culture from a local
- Get insider tips on where to eat, drink, and explore during your trip
- Fun and informative way to get acclimated to Santa Fe’s high altitude
Departure & Return
We are the T-shirt shop next to the Burrito Company on the North East corner of the Plaza
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Victor Romero
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "Great to have a guide who was born and raised in the city where he offers this guided tour." See review