Explore our promoted experiences
- Pickup from convenient Santa Barbara location
- Learn the secrets of wine production from our guide
- Take in the spectacular scenery of the vineyards of partner wineries
- Have lunch in beautiful Los Olives if you wish
Departure & Return
Our guide will meet you in the lobby of your hotel.
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- You must be 21 or older in order to consume alcohol
- Our wine shuttles require a minimum of 4 participants to run. You will be emailed with options if you have less than 4 people in your party.
- If you are a single traveler, please free to call our office to confirm availability
- Departure and arrival times are flexible, depending on your location & other pick-ups that day, but generally range from 9:45am to 10:45am. Pick-up times will be confirmed via phone or email the day prior. We are usually done by 3 or 4pm, heading back to town and returning by 5pm.
- If you do not require hotel pick-up, or are not staying in in Santa Barbara or Santa Ynez, you may meet the shuttle at the Santa Barbara Visitor's Center, 1 Garden Street, Santa Barbara, CA 93101
- If meeting at the Visitor's center, the parking lot is immediately behind the Visitor Center building. Parking fees of $9 per day per car may apply.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Santa Barbara Wine Country Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff