- Small group of just 12 people means an intimate feel to the group
- Learn about downtown Santa Barbara's history and culinary culture
- Stop at food and drink establishments off the beaten path
- Plenty of time to ask questions
Departure & Return
Meet in front of Casa De la Guerra courtyard, under the sign in front of the Museum. City Hall is on the opposite corner across the street.
State Street. Santa Barbara, CA 93101
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Tour not available for those under 21 years of age, as the primary stops on the tour are bars. It is advised that you were comfortable, weather appropriate clothing and shoes, and a light outer layer for evening temperature drops. The walking portion of the tour may cover approximately a mile of distance, so is advised for guests who can handle leisurely walking in a city environment.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Totally Cali Tours of Santa Barbara LLC
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Santa Barbara Downtown Cocktails and History Walking Tour.