Explore our promoted experiences
- Gourmet tour of Santa Barbara's culinary gems
- Get an insider's take on California's foodie culture
- See local landmarks, architecture and historic places
- Encounter the city's most exciting chefs and artisans
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Small-group tour ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
In front of the Arlington Theater at 1317 State Street.
Tour concludes near Barden Winery, located at 32 El Paseo, Santa Barbara, CA 93101
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum of 3 people per booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This tour is not suited for vegans, lactose intolerant individuals or a gluten-free diet.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not recommended for child aged 8 and under (bring toddlers at your own risk)
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- PLEASE LET US KNOW ABOUT FOOD ALLERGIES AND DIETARY RESTRICTIONS UPON BOOKING. Because all restaurants and partnering businesses are notified the day prior to the tour, any last minute dietary requests cannot be accommodated.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Santa Barbara Tasting Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons