2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Traveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- OPERATED BY Suchitoto Adventure Outfitters
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Town Tour Suchitoto
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 25 minutes
1 hour 10 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingSan SalvadorBus Tours - Puerto QuetzalWalking Tours - Puerto QuetzalHistorical Tours - Puerto QuetzalBus Tours - Guatemala CityWalking Tours - Guatemala CityHistorical Tours - Guatemala CityBus Tours - AntiguaWalking Tours - AntiguaHistorical Tours - AntiguaCategory
Monument to the Divine Savior of the World (Monumento al Divino Salvador del Mundo)National Theatre of El Salvador (Teatro Nacional de San Salvador)Metropolitan Cathedral (Catedral Metropolitana)El Zapote Barracks Military MuseumMuseum of the Word and Image (Museo de la Palabra y la Imagen)Monsenor Romero Center (Centro Monsenor Romero)National Museum of Anthropology (Museo Nacional de Antropología Dr. David J. Guzmán)Guajoyo RiverLake Ilopango National Palace Museum of the Revolution (Museo de la Revolución Salvadorena)La Laguna Botanical GardenDevil's Door (Puerta del Diablo)El Mozote Monument