3 to 5 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Discover the rich art, culture and history of El Salvador’s Santa Tecla during this 3-hour bicycle adventure. Pedal your way down the bike lanes and cobblestone streets of this unexpected urban destination, admiring its striking architecture and unique cultural attractions. During the course of your ride you’ll check out the historic Albanes candy shop, visit the Hare Krishna temple and souvenir store, sample fresh fruit at the city market and pay your respects at the site of a tragic city earthquake in 2001. This Santa Tecla cycling tour includes a bike and helmet, guide and food tasting.
- Take a culture- and history-themed bicycle tour of the city of Santa Tecla
- Enjoy the fresh air as you experience a more intimate look at this unexpected urban destination by bicycle
- Visit the traditional Albanes candy shop and sample fresh fruit at the local market
- Check out the Hare Krishna temple and souvenir store
- Pay your respects at the site of tragic 2001 earthquake
Saved to wishlist!
Use of bicycle
Use of helmet
Food and drinks, unless specified
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
7 Avenida Nte., Santa Tecla, El Salvador
Going on the 7th Ave, the first gate at Cafetalon parking lot
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY El Salvador Bike Tours & Rentals
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Santa Tecla History and Culture Bike Tour of El Salvador
3 to 5 hours
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursMountain Bike ToursStreet Food Tours Historical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingSan SalvadorFood Tours - Puerto QuetzalMountain Bike Tours - Puerto QuetzalStreet Food Tours - Puerto QuetzalHistorical Tours - Puerto QuetzalHalf-day Tours - Puerto QuetzalFood Tours - Guatemala CityMountain Bike Tours - Guatemala CityStreet Food Tours - Guatemala CityHistorical Tours - Guatemala CityHalf-day Tours - Guatemala CityFood Tours - AntiguaMountain Bike Tours - AntiguaStreet Food Tours - AntiguaHistorical Tours - AntiguaHalf-day Tours - AntiguaCategory
National Palace Lake Ilopango Monument to the Divine Savior of the World (Monumento al Divino Salvador del Mundo)Museum of the Word and Image (Museo de la Palabra y la Imagen)Guajoyo RiverNational Museum of Anthropology (Museo Nacional de Antropología Dr. David J. Guzmán)National Theatre of El Salvador (Teatro Nacional de San Salvador)Monsenor Romero Center (Centro Monsenor Romero)El Zapote Barracks Military MuseumLa Laguna Botanical GardenMetropolitan Cathedral (Catedral Metropolitana)Devil's Door (Puerta del Diablo)Museum of the Revolution (Museo de la Revolución Salvadorena)El Mozote Monument