- Check out San Salvador's Historic Zone during this cycling-based sightseeing trip
- Explore the more than 400 historic buildings of the city's colonial core
- Discover key historic landmarks like the former Presidential House, Metropolitan Cathedral, National Palace and many more
- Enjoy a more intimate city experience as get out of the car to explore by bike
Departure & Return
We depart from Parque Cuscatlan Main entrance on 6-10 street
We end our bike tour at the Plaza Civica in the Historic Downtown.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY El Salvador Bike Tours & Rentals
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.