Explore our promoted experiences
- Learn about El Salvador's civil war on this full day 'Peace Route' tour
- Pay your respects to the war's casualties at the Mozote Memorial Site
- Interact with conflict veterans who are working to rebuild communities torn apart by the conflict
- Explore witness testimonials and exhibits on the war's key events at the Museum of the Revolution
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Most travelers can participate
- traveller must bring proof of fully vaccinated to be able to enter museums and parks
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Inter Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience