6 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Certified Tour Guide
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY El Salvador Positive Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during The Maya Tour El Salvador: Joya de Ceren , Tazumal, Lake & Santa Ana ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during The Maya Tour El Salvador: Joya de Ceren , Tazumal, Lake & Santa Ana ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during The Maya Tour El Salvador: Joya de Ceren , Tazumal, Lake & Santa Ana ?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "It would have been nice to know in advance that the advertised Joya de Ceren would not be included." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
The Maya Tour El Salvador: Joya de Ceren , Tazumal, Lake & Santa Ana
6 to 8 hours
3 hours 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursHistorical ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSan SalvadorBus Tours - Puerto QuetzalArchaeology Tours - Puerto QuetzalHistorical Tours - Puerto QuetzalBus Tours - Guatemala CityArchaeology Tours - Guatemala CityHistorical Tours - Guatemala CityBus Tours - AntiguaArchaeology Tours - AntiguaHistorical Tours - AntiguaCategory
National Palace El Zapote Barracks Military MuseumLake Ilopango Metropolitan Cathedral (Catedral Metropolitana)Monument to the Divine Savior of the World (Monumento al Divino Salvador del Mundo)Museum of the Revolution (Museo de la Revolución Salvadorena)El Mozote MonumentNational Museum of Anthropology (Museo Nacional de Antropología Dr. David J. Guzmán)La Laguna Botanical GardenMuseum of the Word and Image (Museo de la Palabra y la Imagen)Guajoyo RiverMonsenor Romero Center (Centro Monsenor Romero)Devil's Door (Puerta del Diablo)National Theatre of El Salvador (Teatro Nacional de San Salvador)