5 to 7 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
National Park fees
Airport pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Comalapa Intl Airport , San Salvador El SalvadorWhen you leave the plane you have to look for the Gate # 6, in front of the waiting area, you will find the kiosk of the ministry of tourism where our collaborators will be waiting for you, to take you and guide you, in all the migratory and customs process in an express way. Once completed they will take you to the main exit of the airport, where they will introduce you to your assigned guide.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Complete itinerary of arrival and departure is necessary to process departure tax exemption
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Eco Tours Petate
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Layover tour San Salvador city and a charming colonial town, Panchimalco
5 to 7 hours
2 hours 40 minutes
3 hours 35 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursLayover Tours Cultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingSan SalvadorBus Tours - Puerto QuetzalLayover Tours - Puerto QuetzalBus Tours - Guatemala CityLayover Tours - Guatemala CityBus Tours - AntiguaLayover Tours - AntiguaCategory
Monument to the Divine Savior of the World (Monumento al Divino Salvador del Mundo)Devil's Door (Puerta del Diablo)Guajoyo RiverLake Ilopango National Museum of Anthropology (Museo Nacional de Antropología Dr. David J. Guzmán)La Laguna Botanical GardenMuseum of the Word and Image (Museo de la Palabra y la Imagen)Museum of the Revolution (Museo de la Revolución Salvadorena)Metropolitan Cathedral (Catedral Metropolitana)National Theatre of El Salvador (Teatro Nacional de San Salvador)Monsenor Romero Center (Centro Monsenor Romero)El Mozote MonumentNational Palace El Zapote Barracks Military Museum