8 to 9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up at your hotel before 8:30 am
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY EC TOURS EL SALVADOR
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
2 Different Sightseeing in 1 Day Tour - Volcanoes Park and Two Mayan Sites.
8 to 9 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHikingArchaeology ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSan SalvadorBus Tours - Puerto QuetzalHiking - Puerto QuetzalArchaeology Tours - Puerto QuetzalWalking Tours - Puerto QuetzalHistorical Tours - Puerto QuetzalFull-day Tours - Puerto QuetzalBus Tours - Guatemala CityHiking - Guatemala CityArchaeology Tours - Guatemala CityWalking Tours - Guatemala CityHistorical Tours - Guatemala CityFull-day Tours - Guatemala CityBus Tours - AntiguaHiking - AntiguaArchaeology Tours - AntiguaWalking Tours - AntiguaHistorical Tours - AntiguaFull-day Tours - AntiguaCategory
Museum of the Word and Image (Museo de la Palabra y la Imagen)Metropolitan Cathedral (Catedral Metropolitana)National Palace La Laguna Botanical GardenGuajoyo RiverMonsenor Romero Center (Centro Monsenor Romero)Lake Ilopango National Museum of Anthropology (Museo Nacional de Antropología Dr. David J. Guzmán)El Mozote MonumentDevil's Door (Puerta del Diablo)Monument to the Divine Savior of the World (Monumento al Divino Salvador del Mundo)National Theatre of El Salvador (Teatro Nacional de San Salvador)Museum of the Revolution (Museo de la Revolución Salvadorena)El Zapote Barracks Military Museum